1. Import and Analyze Client Service Authorizations
With a minimum of one authorization and no limit for the maximum number of authorizations per consumer, you can bill the appropriate billing codes to the correct funding source with just a few clicks. Import authorizations to minimize keying errors.
Track and manage critical data such as:
- Billing code
- Start and Stop Date
- Expiration Date
- Authorization Number
- Rate Directly From the Billing Code (can be overwritten if necessary)
- Unique Traits for General Ledger Account Number, Department Number or Other Features
2. Bill Accurately and Effortlessly
Use the Maximum Billing Units feature to set limits on what a consumer is billed for during a period of time . When it reaches the maxium, Billing Manager no longer bills and lists any services delivered in an adjustments column. Lastly, review various reports to compare and verify the information, then click a button to create and transfer the electronic 837 file for your invoice.
Create Batches to Quickly Gather Information with the following simple steps!
- Select the Name of the Funder
- Enter a Start and Stop Date
- Select Individual or All Services
- Click ‘Save’
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve reviewed the information, click ‘Create Invoices’ and the electronic file is sent to the funder.
3. View Billing Information the Way You WantBilling Manager uses the AR analysis to examine information based on anything from accounting periods to a specific ICN. After that, choose from various filters, select a billing summary, show payments, denials and the like, then decide what type of information to add to the report and how to group. In addtion, you can select one or several funding sources and show data for one or multiple consumers.
4. Take Advantage of a Secondary Ledger
All complete transaction details are consolidated in Billing Manager’s AR Analysis. This provides one place to research and respond to billing issues. In addtion, the AR Analysis voids and rescinds invoices and checks for payments made against invoices received electronically through an electronic 835. Access all information through the AR Analysis for your research as needed.
This tool also has the following functionalities:
- End-to-End Reconciliation
- Denial Management
- Void and Rescind Invoices and Invoice Line
5. Multiple Funders Supported
Most agencies bill Medicaid but you can also bill your local counties or other state agencies, such as VR or Work Programs, and self-pays. Your state is automatically supported with electronic billing when the state allows.
Billing Manager provides daily feedback comparing services delivered to services authorized for individual clients. With clear information, your agency can make agile and informed decisions about where to provide more or less service. conclusion, your agency can stop leaving money on the table, stop delivering unauthorized services, and start raising top-line revenue by up to 5 percent.
Learn More About Billing Manager!
Download our Billing Manager eBook to learn more about this software module or talk to a Vertex team member to learn more today.