|Done X ||What ||How |
| ||Check for Unsigned Records || |
From the Intuition by Vertex Dashboard, view the Awaiting Approval or Signing count in the
Attention Needed: Documentation section. Only records that have been signed and/or approved are billable.
Click the icon to view and finalize the records to be included in your billing.
| ||Check for Unmatched Records || |
- From the Intuition Dashboard, view the Unmatched Records count in the Attention Needed: Billing section. Click the icon to view the individual records. Any records displayed will not be billed.
| ||Create the Billing Batch || |
- From the Intuition Dashboard, click the Bills icon on the Work With panel.
- From the Batches screen, click New
- Select the Funding Source to bill or use the default to create bills for all your funding sources
- Enter a description for this batch such as June 1 – June 31 2018.
- Enter Start and Stop dates for the services to include in the batch.
- Click Save
| ||Confirm Batch || |
- Click the Description of the batch to view the consumers included in the batch.
- Click the name of each consumer to view the detail for the consumer.
- Click the Edit Report icon to view the bill lines
| ||Create Invoice || |
- When the contents of the batch are confirmed, click Create Invoice from the Batch screen.