Part 1: Add the person to Case Manager:
- To access the Person entry screen, from the Menu select Admin | Intuition | Organization | Persons.
- When the list of Persons appears, select +New on the top left corner of the page.
Enter the demographic information of the person that you are creating. Required fields are
indicated with a red asterisk and must be completed before the person’s record can be saved.
Scroll toward the bottom of the list to the series of check boxes. Check the boxes that apply to the person you are entering. Choose Supporter. If the person is a Medical Professional, select that as well. Do NOT check any of the other boxes if this person is not actually part of your organization.
- When you have completed the information, click Save & Close at the top of the page.
Part 2: Connect this new Person record to the Consumer’s record:
- From the Menu, choose Consumers to display the Consumer list.
- Search for the Consumer. Click on the pencil icon to edit the Consumer record.
- From the Consumer’s “My Profile Page,” select the “Life Plan” icon.
- Scroll down to Life Plan Support Network and click on the green + sign to add a new record.
- From the drop down list, select the Person you just created in Part 1 of this document.
- Select the appropriate role from the drop down list.
- Enter other data on the page as needed/desired per your organization’s requirements.
- Click Save and Close.
- The new Person is now connected to the consumer.
- Add the Person to other consumers if needed.