There are a few processes users can use to address the issue.
- If the adjustments are negative and you want CPC to send the “negative” amount across to your accounting package it cannot.
- A payroll advance can be entered for the employee to create a “wash”/ $0 balance so payroll can process.
- If you go to payroll advance and enter the amount of the negative adjustments for the employee from the adjustment report.
- Payroll Advance | Employee | Add Select payroll Advance| add advance amount (the negative amount as positive amount) | Add Reason } Click Okay
- If you do not want the adjustments to process a negative adjustments, go to adjustment pay
- select the employee and the transaction then click undo; each line will need to be undone separately.
- Payroll Advance } Employee | Date Range } transaction |Undo