Entire error message: “No guaranteed wage rate (required to calculate earnings for the step you have selected) has been established for this employee. You can correct this using the Employee Setup subject. Please select a different step or cancel the changes to this record by pressing the Esc key.”
- From the Navigator, click Employee Setup.
- Click on the Wage Rates tab.
- Click the “add” button on the right margin.
- Add a new record:
- Select Guaranteed Wage rate from the drop down menu.
- Enter the rate.
- Enter an effective date.
- Click on the green check box to save.
- Repeat these steps for each employee that will be doing this job/activity. Each employee can have a different rate.