Cause: The Vendor Ledger Entries (posted AP transactions) have open Credit Memo and/or Payment transactions that have not been applied to invoices.
Solution: Print an Aged Accounts Payable Report and review all open credit memo and/or payment transactions. When you find the transaction
- Open the Vendor Card
- Open the Vendor Ledger Entries by clicking on the Ledger Entries button in the Home Menu|History
- Select the open credit memo or payment transaction in question
- Set this transaction as your applying entry. This moves this entry to the header and removes it from the list
- Choose the invoice or transaction that you would like to apply this against and press Set Applies to ID
- Press Post Application to post the applications.
- Repeat the application process for any additional open transactions for this, or any other vendors