Steps from Zed Axis to install software
Online Activation – The easiest way to activate is via the internet, cut and paste the serial number above into the dialogue box. If you do not have internet access or your internet is not allowing you to connect to our server you have the option to activate by telephone:
Telephone Activation – Click on the phone activation box enter your serial number and then email us a screen shot of the details and we will email you the activation code.
Please provide your own password, that will be used if you decide to reactivate the product.
Troubleshooting activation errors:Invalid combination of product name, serial number and password. – Please make sure you have the correct version of Zed Axis installed, you can only activate the version that you purchased a license for. You can download older versions of Zed Axis from this page. Also please check that you have correctly entered your serial number and password, we recommend that you cut and paste those in.
- The wrong password. Please verify the password or contact software vendor and try again. – The password that you entered does not match the password you chose when you first activated the software. If you have forgotten your password please follow these steps.
- The number of activations has been exceeded. – You have exceed the permitted number of activations of the product, if you want to use the software on more machines please purchase another license, if you are transferring the license please follow these instructions.
- This serial number is blocked. – The serial number you are using to activate has been locked, you will need to raise a ticket with support to resolve this.
- Wrong Serial Number or Product Name – Make sure that you have installed the version of Zed Axis that you purchased a license for, your serial number will only activate the version of Zed Axis you purchased. You can download older versions of Zed Axis from this page.
- Sorry. Activation server is unreachable. – Please make sure that you are connected to the internet and that you do not have a proxy server blocking an incoming connection from our activation server. If this problem persists please try the Telephone activation described above.
- Sorry, you have invalid serial number. – Please make sure that you have entered your serial number correctly, we recommend that you cut and paste the number into the activation screen.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your license password that you need if you are reactivating your Zed Axis software there a password reset function on the Zed Systems website. You will need to have access to the email account that your serial number was sent to when you purchased the software, use that email address to sign in on this page., if you have not registered for an account previously please register. (if you do not have access to that email account then you will need to create a ticket mentioning the serial number of your software and the new email address you would like to associate it with)
License Transfer Process for Zed Axis
The Zed Axis software license permits you to install the software on one primary machine and a secondary backup. However if you need to transfer the software to a new machine. Please follow these steps.
- Install the version of Zed Axis you hold a license for, if you do not have a copy of the installer then you can download a copy of of the release version from the Axis product download page, or if it is for an older version then you can download from this page.
- Activate the software using the serial number that you received when you purchased the software, and the password you chose.
- If you need to transfer the mappings and the setting as well please follow these instructions.
Error – The wrong password. Please verify the password or contact software vendor and try again. – The password that you entered does not match the password you chose when you first activated the software. If you have forgotten your password please follow these steps.
Error – When activating the software you get the message “Number of activations exceeded” – you have installed the software more times that is permitted by a standard license, please raise a ticket, specifying the serial number that you are using and the reason why you are reactivating the software.