When a report does not reflect the expected consumers, it’s usually a set up issue. For a consumer to appear on the Aggregate Billing Summary Report, individual consumers must have the following setup:
- An Authorization linked to the Service Delivery Code specified.
- The Authorization has to be active during the dates specified when running the report.
- And one of the following:
- Just one authorization rate for the authorization that is active during the date specified OR
- The authorization Authorized Amount and Authorized Units are populated and when divided, will match a billing rate so you can get to a ratio.
The report is designed so that each person needs to tie back to a rate so the ratio can be determined by the rate.