This is a user setup issue. The affected user has been placed in a Security Role that does not have any Simplicity Roles entered or does not have a User Role assigned. Someone with Administrative rights will need to logon and follow the steps below to give the user the correct access role according to your company role setup.
- Log in to Case Manager.
- Select Admin | Intuition | Security | Users.
- Click the Search Icon and find the user.
- Scroll down the User page to Security Role.
If the Security Role field is empty:
- Select the proper role.
- Click Save and Close
If the Security Role field is not empty:
- Note the name of the Security Role.
- Select Admin | Intuition | Security | Roles.
- Find the Role assigned to the user and click the pencil icon to edit the role.
- Check to see if this role has Simplicity Role Names entered in the box. If not, enter the relevant Role Names.
- Click Save and Close at the top.
For detailed information about Simplicity Roles, see the article Adding Simplicity Role Names to a Security Role in Case Manager.