To enter time for a single consumer:
- From the My Page Quick Tasks, click the drop-down arrow and select and select Single Consumer.
- Use the People Group selector to change to a different People Group or select a consumer from the default My Caseload.
- Select the consumer for the single consumer service entry session.
Complete the header information:
- The Date defaults to “today”. Use the calendar to select a different date
- Select the Location where the service was delivered
- Select the Activity that was provided as part of the service session
- Enter the Start At and End At times for the service session.
- Enter the number of Units if the service requires units. Units is used if you delivered a unit of a service such as an assessment, physical therapy, or other service where billing is not based on service time but rather having simply provided the service.
- Enter Mileage if required.
- Enter a Service Note for the service session.
- Enter Progress for the service session. A progress record should contain both a narrative comment and a measurement (rating). Note that there may be multiple objectives. You may also see an Intervention scale. The Intervention scale lets you record a second piece of information such as the type of prompts used. Hide Additional Information or History of other progress by checking or un-checking the boxes.
- Click Save & New when completed and continue with the next person’s service time, case note, and progress records.
- Your completed Single Consumer entry will look something like this: