A user attempts to log in to his/her Intuition Account and receives the following error message:
“Your account has been locked due to multiple, failed attempts to sign in with an incorrect password. Your administrator must unlock your account for you.”
Intuition Administrator access is required to fix this problem.
- Log in to the Administrator account.
- Select “Configuration” from the bottom left side panel.
- Select “Manage Users” – The users that have been set up in Rehab Management will be listed.
- Select the user by clicking on the “Pencil” icon next to the name.
- At the bottom of the next screen, click “Unlock user:”
- A window will pop up notifying you that the user is now unlocked. Click OK.
- The user will be able to log in again.
a. If the user forgot his/her password, you will need to reset it. Click the reset password button and enter the new password (7 characters) twice to reset.