ADP: Alternate Employee Number
- The alternate number must be numeric (cannot be alphanumeric).
- The value must be between 51 and 999999.
CMHC: Alternate Employee Number
MAS90: Employee Number or Alternate Employee Number, depending on settings in Payroll System Options | Post
Financial Manager: Alternate Employee Number
Paychex Preview: Both the employee number and the SSN are included in the export file.
- There is a six-digit limit on the employee number.
Payco: Alternate Employee Number
- Only the first four characters of the alternate number are included in the export, even if the number has more than four characters.
Peachtree, all versions: Employee Number
- ‘PT’ is added to the beginning of each employee number in the import file: an employee with number 1001 will be identified as PT1001 in the export file.
Standard: Employee Number